- Connect to your BLADE modem
- Enter http://192.168.1.1 into your web browser
- Login to the modem a. Username : admin b. Password : admin
- Click on Wi-Fi on the top tab
- On the Wi-Fi Settings, scroll down to the WPA-PSK and enter the new password. The new password should be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Click Submit on the bottom to validate the new password 7. Your password is now changed on your modem.
You will also need to change the Wi-Fi password on your Device
- Select the Wi-Fi properties on your device
- Select to “forget” the Wi-Fi details (old password), then enter the new password or change the password in the Security tab.
3. Now your device should be able to connect to your Wi-Fi using the new password.