For existing Postpaid customer, you will be given a new Account ID which you will use for all payments. This will be your MSISDN number. For Dynamic customers your MSISDN remains.
Articles in this section
- Steps to Change Wi-Fi Password for Blade Modem
- Steps to Change Wi-Fi Password for Pocket MIFI Modem
- How to Change Wi-Fi Password and Username for Huawei Model B315s - 607
- How to Configure Unwired Modem and Email?
- Unwired Sim Card Troubleshooting
- Unwired General Troubleshooting
- Unwired Troubleshooting Guide
- What happens if my Anytime 55GB data finishes?
- How do I change my Unwired WiFi Details?
- When will my Unwired services be activated?