- Press "Menu" from SKY Pacific remote or decoder.
- Select “Installation”.
- Go to “Easy Installation”.
- Check that you have more than 50% percentage on ‘Signal Strength’ and ‘Signal Quality’.
- If you have a 0% signal, click on this link for a troubleshooting guide.
- If the signal level is OK, Press the “Red” button on the remote to scan.
- Once scanning has reached 100% progress, press “Menu” again to save and exit.
***Note that scanning can only be done if you have a working SKY Pacific remote.