1. Connect to Wi-Fi using the default password on the modem. Your default Wi-Fi password is the Wi-Fi Key, which is at the bottom of the modem as shown below.
2. Once connected – you will need to open the internet Browser, and enter IP Link: 192.168.8.1 in the address box.
3. Enter the user name and password to log in to the web management page. Note:
The default User name is – admin The default password is – admin
4. Once logged in, it will directly go to Quick Setup – Configure WLAN Settings.
Please note if you want to change your Wi-Fi Name – Select the SSID box as highlighted below and Rename it.
5. Changing Wi-Fi Password: In Order to change your Wi-Fi password, Select Modify Password and enter your password in the WLAN Key box as shown below.
Once you have entered the password click on next. It will move on to Update Configuration – leave it on Auto-Update and click on Next.
6. Last step on Quick Setup requires you to Modify Password for your modem login. Note:
The modem password that you had entered before was – admin. Current Password is admin. New Password – you will enter your new modem login. (Please note your new modem password in case you want to login again to change password).
Also, note that your new password strength should be high.
7. Once done click on Finish and Restart your modem. When your modem starts up, you will need to search for your Wi-Fi Name or SSID Name and then retype your new Wi-Fi Password.