- Enter 192.168.1.1 in web browser which will than direct to Modem login page.
- Using Username as admin and Password as admin login to the web portal.
- Upon successful login to the web portal, select Internet tab and underneath Internet tab, choose APN Management option.
- Below APN management, add new APN profile by entering below details and press submit to create new APN profile.
Profile Name: Static
- Upon successful addition, new Static APN Profile will be created as shown below.
- Choose network connection option and select the Static profile name that was created in previous step, also select network mode as 4G in order to use 4G services. Press submit to save this changes.
- Restart Modem and after successful restart, mode light on the modem should change to blue color.