You will need to visit the nearest Digicel flagship shop with copy of ID and fill a Change in Plan form. Note that processing will take within 48 hrs to activate new plan, on normal working days and longer if its during weekends.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for a new Sky Pacific Installation
- How much does a new Sky Pacific Remote cost?
- How to Pay your SKY bill with Mobile Recharge?
- What to do if "Smart Card Mute" Appears on Screen?
- What to do if "No Signal" Message Appears on Screen?
- Troubleshooting SKY Pacific Grey Decoder.
- What to do if TV display is narrow or not filling up the Whole Screen?
- How to Remove Double Channels on SKY?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card no Access" is Displayed on the Screen.
- What does it mean when "Smart Card not Paired" is displayed on the screen.