No Signal means that no signal is being passed from source to TV input. If "No Signal" is only appearing on certain channel and not on all channels, it means problem is from the channel supplier. If message appearing on all channels, Do the following steps below to check.
1. Check if cable is connected from decoder to TV. Connect it if not then recheck.
2. If cable is connected, check if decoder power is "ON". The channel number should be displayed in front of decoder if decoder is on. If time is showing, that means that decoder is on stand by mode.
3. If decoder is "on", check if your TV is on AV or Video mode. Note that decoder hook up is through AV mode. Check all the AV or Video channels if SKY is displayed on any of them.
4. If TV is on Av but no display on screen, try to play out a DVD or PlayStation to see if your AV mode is working.
5. If your AV mode still has no display for DVD or PlayStation, then problem could be with AV cable or TV.
6. If AV mode is tested OK through DVD and PlayStation, problem will be on the decoder and needs to be taken to the nearest Digicel outlet.
***You can request for techs to come and assist on site at a fee.