What to do if "No Signal or bad Channel" or "No Channel" is displayed on screen.
"No Signal or Bad Channel" and "No Channel" indicates a technical problem associated with the signal supply to the decoder. Try out the following steps below to find the problem:
1. Check for no loose connection at the back of set top box (LNB IN) from the cable connecting to the satellite dish.
2. Press menu from the remote or from the decoder(if remote is not functioning)
3. Select “Installation “
4. Select “Advance Installation”
5. Press “OK”
6. Check if LNB power is ON. If no, switch it on and see at the bottom of the screen if there is any % signal quality. If there is signal appearing after switching on the LNB power, save settings and exit to see if picture appears.
7. If the above does not resolve, go to Advance Edit by pressing Yellow button on the remote.
• Frequency Number - 3920
• Symbol Rate - 28800
• Transmission – DVB-S2
• Polarity - HOR
• FEC rate - Auto
• Pilot - Off
• NITT - On
8. If all settings is correct but you still have 0% on signal quality, there is a high possibility that the dish has slightly moved. Dish needs to be realigned again to catch the signal.
You can request for technicians to attend on site and align dish at a fee.