Smart card no access means that account is disconnected due to non payment of bills. If you have paid your bill, there is a high possibility that the system was off when activation takes place. Please contact customer care for activation.
Articles in this section
- How much does a new Sky Pacific Remote cost?
- What is Sun Outage?
- What does "Scrammble Channel" means?
- I am moving to a new home. What do I need to do?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card not Paired" is displayed on the screen.
- How to Remove Double Channels on SKY?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card no Access" is Displayed on the Screen.
- What to do if TV display is narrow or not filling up the Whole Screen?
- What to do if "Smart Card Mute" Appears on Screen?
- What to do if "No Signal" Message Appears on Screen?