Smart card not paired means that the decoder and card used is not paired together and not matching the one recorded in the system at head office. You must only use the equipment paired and supplied from head office or by techs and do not swap cards or decoder around.
Articles in this section
- Sky Pacific Price Change
- How much does a new Sky Pacific Remote cost?
- What is Sun Outage?
- What does "Scrammble Channel" means?
- I am moving to a new home. What do I need to do?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card not Paired" is displayed on the screen.
- How to Remove Double Channels on SKY?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card no Access" is Displayed on the Screen.
- What to do if TV display is narrow or not filling up the Whole Screen?
- What to do if "Smart Card Mute" Appears on Screen?