If you need assistance with the dismantling, relocation and re-installation of your SKY Pacific satellite kit, please book a service request with our Customer Care Center. Service fees will apply. If you do not need assistance and will do this yourself, please advise on SKY Pacific on your new address details.
Articles in this section
- How much does a new Sky Pacific Remote cost?
- What is Sun Outage?
- What does "Scrammble Channel" means?
- I am moving to a new home. What do I need to do?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card not Paired" is displayed on the screen.
- How to Remove Double Channels on SKY?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card no Access" is Displayed on the Screen.
- What to do if TV display is narrow or not filling up the Whole Screen?
- What to do if "Smart Card Mute" Appears on Screen?
- What to do if "No Signal" Message Appears on Screen?