Digicel Top Up vouchers are available at over 15,000 retailers across Australia (such as 7 Eleven) and New Zealand (eg. Countdown supermarkets) and can be redeemed online at www.digicelrecharge.com
- What is Diaspora?
Diaspora in this region refers to the Pacific Islanders living abroad, such as in Australia, New Zealand and the USA. These communities maintain contact with friends and family back home in the Pacific Islands and Digicel aims to keep these people connected through Diaspora (International) Top Up.
- What are Diaspora (International) Top ups?
Diaspora (International) Top Ups are marketed as Digicel Top Up in Australia, New Zealand and the USA. Digicel Top ups can be purchased through participating retailers and online, and are sent by people living or travelling abroad to their families and friends back home in Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Vanuatu, PNG and Nauru who have a Digicel mobile.
- What is the New Offer?
Now Customers in Fiji receiving top up through Diaspora top-up channels can get free 2GB bonus data every time they are being recharged up by $25FJD or more. The Free 2GB offer will replace the existing 10UP offer available to Diaspora Fiji on Sunday 1st October.
- When does the 10Up Offer end?
The 10Up Offer ends on Sunday 1st October.
- What are the denominations of Digicel Top Up vouchers?
Vouchers are available in $10, $15, $20, $30 and $50 (AUD/NZD) denominations.
- Who is awarded the 2GB free bundle?
The local Digicel customer that is receiving the top-up from overseas is awarded the free 2GB data bundle.
- How much does a customer have to be topped up to qualify for the 2GB free offer?
The minimum amount of top up required by market to qualify a customer for the offer is $25 AUD/USD/NZD.
- In which currency will the recipient receive Digicel Top Up?
The recipient will receive the Digicel Top Up in local currency after foreign exchange conversion from AUD, NZD or USD. Digicel applies the exchange rates for the respective dollar and converts into local currency.
- How long is the free 2GB data bundle valid for?
The 2GB data bundle will be valid for 48 hours.
- How do I qualify for the 2GB Free Diaspora offer?
A customer qualifies for the offer, only when they receive Digicel top up of $25 or more from Australia, New Zealand or USA via Diaspora Channel’s.
- Can I get the 2GB data bundle if I top up locally in Fiji?
No, the 2GB offer is only received through top up through the Diaspora top up channels.
- What are the available top-up channels?
Diaspora available top-up methods are -
Digicel Top Up vouchers are available at over 15,000 retailers across Australia (such as 7 Eleven) and New Zealand (e.g. Countdown supermarkets) and can be redeemed online at digicelrecharge.com/retailers
Digicel Top Up can be purchased online at https://online-top-up.digicelgroup.com/ novatti.com , www.PrepayNation.com.
When sending money through KlickEx Pacific you can also send Digicel Top Up at klickexpacific.com
- Does the recipient of the Diaspora top-up receive in market top-up promotions or inbuilt plan offers?Yes, when the recipient of the Diaspora topup is topped up, they will receive the topup offers that are available to their price plan. This is outlined as below: