For existing Postpaid customer, you will be given a new Account ID which you will use for all payments. This will be your MSISDN number. For Dynamic customers your MSISDN remains.
Articles in this section
- How to Change Wi-Fi Password and Username for Huawei Model B315s - 607:
- How to Configure Microsoft Outlook email for Unwired Customers?
- How to Change WiFi Name and Password on Pocket MiFi/Blade.
- How to change APN settings for the new Unwired 4G modem.
- How to Change APN for Unwired Static IP users.
- How to request for Data Top Up to your Unwired Internet Account-Digicel Users
- How to request for Data Top Up to your Unwired Internet Account
- How to Check your Unwired Data balance through the New self-care line?
- How to Check your Triple play Data balance through the New self-care line
- When will be my due date for the Anytime 55GB?