We recommend that you change your WiFi password from time to time. This is to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your account and any loss of data.
You will be able to change your WiFi password by logging into the modem just like you check your data.
Articles in this section
- When will be my due date for the Anytime 55GB?
- How to Configure Unwired Modem and Email?
- Unwired Sim Card Troubleshooting
- Unwired General Troubleshooting
- Unwired Troubleshooting Guide
- How to opt into the 55GB Anytime plan?
- What is 55GB ANYTIME?
- How often should I make a payment?
- What is the cancellation fee?
- Where can I make payments?