We recommend that you change your WiFi password from time to time. This is to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your account and any loss of data.
You will be able to change your WiFi password by logging into the modem just like you check your data.
Articles in this section
- How to Change Wi-Fi Password and Username for Huawei Model B315s - 607
- When will be my due date for the Anytime 55GB?
- How to Configure Unwired Modem and Email?
- Unwired Sim Card Troubleshooting
- Unwired General Troubleshooting
- Unwired Troubleshooting Guide
- What happens if my Anytime 55GB data finishes?
- How do I change my Unwired WiFi Details?
- When will my Unwired services be activated?
- Will my account number change if i opt for the Anytime 55GB?