SKY Pacific is a 25 channel DTH(Direct to Home)pay television service that broadcasts via satellite to its subscribers in Fiji and across the South Pacific. For more details, log on to our website, Sky Pacific.
Articles in this section
- How much does a new Sky Pacific Remote cost?
- What is Sun Outage?
- What does "Scrammble Channel" means?
- I am moving to a new home. What do I need to do?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card not Paired" is displayed on the screen.
- How to Remove Double Channels on SKY?
- What does it mean when "Smart Card no Access" is Displayed on the Screen.
- What to do if TV display is narrow or not filling up the Whole Screen?
- What to do if "Smart Card Mute" Appears on Screen?
- What to do if "No Signal" Message Appears on Screen?