Please note that your roaming does not need to be deactivated. Once you come back to your country, it happens automatically. However, if you subscribed for a roaming bundle whilst away and it auto renews each day, you would then need to opt out of this on My Digicel App or by dialing *100#.
Articles in this section
- Prepaid Roaming Plan - Roam Like You're Home
- Digicels Roaming Service and Roaming Like You're Home Plans and Bundles
- What are the rates when I roam?
- Why do I get charged for data while roaming & how do I control it?
- How do I deactivate roaming?
- What is Restricted Roaming?
- What is Universal Roaming?
- How do I activate roaming?